Isle Resources, will source candidates in various fields for placement either on a temporary or permanent basis with you, our Clients.
Employment placements are described as:
- Permanent placements - full time job placement; Candidate becomes the employee of the Client and only a one time placement fee is paid by the Client to the Agent upon commencement of placement.
- Temporary placements -
- Intermittent - relatively short or intermittent job placements requested by Client on an as and when needed basis. Intermittent work assignments generally require Candidate to provide a variety of tasks that are not highly specialized in nature i.e. does not require extensive training by the Client.
- Term contract - job placements for a specific duration of time or term, usually for the purpose of completing a specified task or project for the Client. Such jobs generally require more skilled workers such as Technicians, Accountants, and Engineers etc… Contract work generally provides a continuous job assignment lasting 6-12 months but may be for a longer or shorter period of time.
- Outsourced - similar to the skilled term contract worker, though generally this occurs when a specialized job function within the Client's organization is handled by an external firm e.g. IT, research, marketing services etc… Agent directly employs the skilled workers and sub-contracts them to the Client at their request. Agent assumes responsibility for work monitoring controls and other employment liabilities, during the placement term.
The Benefits to Employers:
- More time to run your own business.
- Reduced expenses related to job advertising.
- Reduced time trying to find the right employee.
- Free availability to pool of pre-screened job candidates.
- No upfront charges; pay only when you find the candidate you want.
- Significantly lower Placement Rates than other providers.
- Availability of »outsourced« placements for special project hiring.
- Guaranteed permanent placements for up to three months.
- Assurance that temporary and contract placements agreements comply with required legal and statutory obligations.
- Reduced staff turnover.
The Benefits to Individuals:
- Free placement services (we find temporary/permanent job opportunities for you).
- Free pre-screening interviews (Mon - Sat). The assessment of competencies and understanding of the individual's career interests.
- Coaching & guidance - resume preparation; interview do's & don'ts; information regarding further education/training opportunities; identifying strengths and weaknesses; understanding your self worth; importance of understanding human behavior in order to effectively communicate in the working environment; etc….
- Sensitizing individuals of prospective client's working environment prior to job interviews.
- Free advice regarding general employment practices and legal requirements.
- Easy to complete application form can be submitted on line. Application Form Attached here .